What is: Pain Points
If you’re a new business owner, it’s important to be aware of the potential pain points that may impact your business. Pain points are areas of concern or difficulty that can impact your ability to operate effectively. Some common pain points for businesses include:
· Poor cash flow or financial instability
· Difficulty attracting and retaining customers
· Lack of market share or competitive challenges
· High costs or inefficient processes
· Poor customer service or dissatisfaction with products/services
The problems or pains that your target market is currently experiencing that would lead them to purchase your product or service.